Is your computer not working properly? And you don’t know the exact issue. There are some basic ways to resolve it. To resolve your dell xps 13 you can restart your laptop, because sometimes it needs to be restarted after updates. Or you can follow the below mentioned instructions.
- Unplug from the charger, turn off your laptop and remove the battery.
- Hold down the laptop power button for 15 seconds.
- Replace the battery and boot the laptop.
- Plug back into the mains charger and restart.
If you are having trouble in fixing your Dell XPS 13 laptop, contact our expert technicians at toll-free +1-888-840-0059. We’re the certified computer technicians who are tasked with maintaining computer systems, troubleshooting errors, and repairing the hardware issues. To get your issue troubleshoot Call us at our toll-free number: +1-888-840-0059.
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM