We can help you with Setup, password reset & all kind of reset of router or Extender. You may call on our Toll Free :1-800-439-6173. If all of the above troubleshooting steps fail, the reset procedure must be followed. It will delete all previously saved settings. The two ways will be discussed further below. Using the web-based setup interface, reset the device.
- Start by going to the web-based router setup page.
- After selecting the Administration option, click on the Factory Defaults tab.
- Under the Factory Defaults section, click the Restore Factory Defaults link. After restoring it to factory default, reconfigure the Router to work with your internet provider. After being reset, the Router's power light-emitting device blinks for many seconds. This implies that the Router is settling down. If the power light goes out after one minute, the Router will flash
#Linksys Support #Linksys Router Setup #Linksys Extender Setup #Linksys Velop Setup #Linksys Setup
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM