Full Job Description
- We are offering a $1,000 Sign on bonus for FT med aides
- (FT is 30 hours or more/week)
- Wage is $21.50/hour
- Saturday & Sunday premiums
- 2:30pm-11:00pm: Sunday
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
- Assist and/or administer medications as prescribed by physician to residents.
- Document all medication management related information.
- Notify LVN/LPN of any negative medication reactions.
- Assist and/or manage all medication refills.
- Update records as necessary.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Experience as a caregiver, we’ll train the rest!
- First Aid certified.
- A plus if you have some course work or training in medication administration, but not required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Senior Resource Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not to limited, respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be offered a position.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Senior Resource Group unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular office in accordance with applicable state and local law.
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM