Full Job Description
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Phlebotomist – We Train
You are a fit for us if you have:
- Superior customer service standards
- A High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- An interest in making a difference in the world
- Obtains required state licensures or certifications where applicable
Our ideal phlebotomist is patient, reliable, and really commits to keep our donors comfortable and happy.
Assist in determining the suitability of donors.
You establish rapport with donors to ensure overall customer happiness while ensuring donor confidentiality.
You respond to and assist with handling donor reactions.
Monitors donor and equipment to ensure health of donors and quality of product.
Sets up, disconnects, and operates the automated plasmapheresis machines.
Disconnects and disposes of all contaminated disposable equipment.
We're Grifols, a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Click here for full job details:
Keyword: Medical Receptionist , Patient Services , Patient Account , Administrative Medical Staff , Patient Access , Medical Assistant , Customer Service
Location: NORTH AMERICA : USA : UT-Spanish Fork:USSFU - Spanish Fork UT-N Main St-BIO
Learn more about Grifols
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM