Back in the days of the wild, Wild West, when easterners traveled across this vast
country looking for opportunity in the newly opened territories, they were often referred
to as a „tenderfoot‟.
This wasn‟t a complimentary term but it was a rather apt one. The easterners wore „city‟
shoes that weren‟t designed to withstand the rigors of the western terrain. Their hats
didn‟t have wide brims to protect them from the sun and their clothing wasn‟t made of
tough material like denim.
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM