We currently have an open opportunity for a Charge Phlebotomist with our Mobile/Fixed Site operations team. Our aim is to provide world-class blood products and services to communities in need. To achieve this, we need passionate, talented professionals who want to make a difference in our communities toJOIN OUR TEAM!
This is not your usual health care job; our donors are happy, healthy, and ready to roll up their sleeves to help you save lives.
Our Charges use their healthcare skills to oversee the blood collection operation and ensure collections run smoothly while providing donor care. Charges will carry out all functions of the donation process; donor registration, screening, physical, and phlebotomy.
What you should bring to the team:
- Customer service experience
- Previous supervisory or management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have a good, stable work history
- Understand the importance of following standard operating procedures
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Be able to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, and weekends
- May train away from home for up to two weeks at a time (Mobiles)
- Possess a valid driver's license and be insurable by our insurance carrier (Mobiles)
- Pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
This is a full-time position working30-39 hours per week and requires the ability to work varied hours including days, evenings, and weekends.
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- An excellent benefit package
- Generous paid time off program
This is not an ordinary heath care job. Our work is unique, personal, fulfilling, rewarding and making a difference right here in our communities. We offer an opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team that makes us a recognized leader in the blood center industry.
** As a condition of employment, ImpactLife will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, except for those granted exemptions on medical or seriously held religious grounds.**
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Family 02A
- Pay Type Hourly
- Urbana, IL, USA
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM