Pickleball, a popular paddle sport, has its own set of unique terms. Do you want to know what are some common pickleball terms? Here are some common pickleball terms:
1. Dink: A soft, low shot meant to clear the net with precision.
2. Kitchen: Also known as the "non-volley zone," it's an area near the net where players can't hit volleys.
3. Lob: A high, deep shot to push opponents back.
4. Ernie: A shot taken from outside the court, close to the sideline.
5. Paddle: The specialized racquet used in pickleball.
These terms are essential for understanding and enjoying the game!
Call us at 856-275-4880
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM