The Wi-Fi connection is one of the most common issues that Security camera users face. And there are a few ways that we can check and find the causes for why the Ring camera is not connecting to Wi-Fi. First of all, we need to check the connection source. Then check the battery to see if it’s charged or not, if there is no issue with them then follow these steps.
- Check the plug on your wired power cord. Is it still in the outlet? If it is and still doesn't work, check the outlet by plugging in a different device, like a lamp. You may need to reset a tripped breaker or replace the outlet.
- Check the battery if your device uses one, and keep up with low-battery notifications in the Ring app. You may need to charge your camera's battery. If your camera powers on, then need to check your Wi-Fi connection.
- Check the Device Health section in the Ring app for camera and doorbell status. It can tell if the Wi-Fi signal strength was too low before it failed.
- The Device Health section also has options to reconnect or change your Wi-Fi network, which you can use during the troubleshooting process.
- Bring your camera near your router to see if the connection comes back. You can also try putting your router in a more central location. For good measure, you may need to restart the Ring app as well.
If you need help troubleshooting the Ring camera not connecting to the wifi issue, contact our support team. Our Ring Camera Experts are available at toll-free +1-888-937-0088 to Resolve All Your Issues Regarding Your Ring Smart Devices Such As Security Cameras, doorbells, Base Stations, and Smart Hubs. Contact us at our toll-free number +1-888-937-0088.
- Monday09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday09:00 AM - 06:00 PM