We currently have an open opportunity for a Collection Specialist (Phlebotomist) Driver with our Mobile operations team.Our aim is to provide world-class blood products and services to communities in need. To achieve this, we need passionate, talented professionals who want to make a difference in our communities toJOIN OUR TEAM!We offer an excellent paid training program!
This is not your usual health care job; our donors are happy, healthy, and ready to roll up their sleeves to help you save lives.
As part of the Donor Services Phlebotomy team, you will be responsible for conducting donor registration, screening, physical, and phlebotomy as well as providing donor care during the donation process. This position is also responsible for driving blood center vehicles, transporting blood drive supplies and the Donor Services team, the set-up and tear down of the collection operation, and restocking of supplies.
What you should bring to the team:
- Customer service experience
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have a good, stable work history
- Understand the importance of following standard operating procedures
- Be able to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, and weekends
- Be able to train away from home for up to two weeks at a time
- Be comfortable driving larger vehicles (i.e. box-trucks)
- Be comfortable driving in various weather conditions
- Hold or be able to obtain a DOT Medical Certification card
- Pass a pre-employment background check,
This is a full-time position working30-39 hours per week and requires the ability to work varied hours including days, evenings, and weekends.
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- An excellent benefit package
- Generous paid time off program
This is not an ordinary heath care job. Our work is unique, personal, fulfilling, rewarding and making a difference right here in our communities. We offer an opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team that makes us a recognized leader in the blood center industry.
** As a condition of employment, ImpactLife will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, except for those granted exemptions on medical or seriously held religious grounds.**
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Family 03A
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.75
- Required Education High School
- Springfield, IL, USA
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM