Full Job Description
Customer Service - Banking Representative
The Advisor II, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of non-routine problems regarding client's product or services.Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Jacksonville Texas
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- “Perks at Work” for employees (bonuses, referral program, travel, vehicle purchase, clothing and more!)
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your check list have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Concentrix is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others' lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think. We are looking for customer service experts.
WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO OUR TEAM?
Your passion for doing good for other people will help you bond with your customers and your team. You will actively listen and troubleshoot to provide a great customer experience. Your attention to detail, ability to think outside the box, excellent communication, and passion will help you excel in this role.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Interface with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet
- Identify customers’ needs to recommend products and/or services
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns while demonstrating empathy and building rapport
- Collect or correct payments on accounts to recover funds and contribute to client performance
- Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services
- Achieve monthly goal / target
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- High-school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience preferred
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Demonstrate patience and professionalism in all customer contact situations
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
Concentrix is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Concentrix on Facebook | Concentrix on Instagram | www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions.
USA, Jacksonville, TX
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM