*448 reviews with a 4.7 overall rating! Come join our fabulous team and help us get to 600 reviews* Updated 10/13/21 - We are experiencing a TON of growth and have full time work available right away if you enjoy cleaning and love working independently without micromanagement.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! WE TRAIN ALL ALL CLEANING TECHNICIANS!*
The Cleaning Force: We are a company built on a foundation of trust and great service. We are a family owned company that offers trustworthiness, honesty, integrity, a “blue collar” mentality. Sarah started her career as a Dallas Police Officer nearly seven years before having children and was drawn into this profession through watching her father serve as a State Trooper during her childhood. Law enforcement is her passion and she finds serving others very rewarding and natural. After some time, we found it difficult to juggle family time with the difficult hours and went into the education world for three years before launching The Cleaning Force.
The Cleaning Force is an Award Winning Cleaning Service located in Frisco, Texas that serves Collin County. We looking for energetic individuals who want to make top pay for their excellent work. We are looking for awesome people who love cleaning, dependable, friendly and have an eye for detail! We service homes and offices in the McKinney, Frisco, Plano, Allen, and surrounding areas. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. No evenings and no weekends!
House cleaning is the perfect job for someone who likes to clean, enjoys working in a team, likes to make customers happy through their work. We have a great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are a few reasons you'll love working with us:
- Great Compensation
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Room For Growth
- Low Stress, Easy dress Code
- No Nights or Weekends
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Staff Reward Systems
- Bonuses and Tips!
- Owners love to cook and bbq for employees, and other FUN FUN stuff!
- Birthday Recognition
- Owners and Managers are EMPLOYEE FOCUSED! You will feel appreciated and respected!
Cleaning For A Reason And Cleaning For First Responders In Collin County: We are cleaning for patients that have cancer, and our well deserving first responders of Collin County!
We're looking for great people who are Trustworthy, Motivated, Hard Working, and Dependable! Come join our amazing team and get the recognition you deserve!
Details about the job:
- Monday-Friday 8-5pm
- No Late Nights or Weekends
- Service Area: Mckinney, Frisco, Allen, Plano, Princeton, Melissa, Van Alstyne
- Cleaning Two Homes a Day
- We provide residential house cleaning, apartment cleaning, condo cleaning on a recurring basis.
- We are professional, but we offer a stress-free work environment. We enjoy what we do and have fun cleaning!
Must Have: Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation And Proof Of Insurance
- Authorized To Work In The USA
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as: Day Care Teacher, Residential Cleaner, Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant (PCA).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $24.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM