Member Service Center Specialist (Call Center Representative) - 144th & F
Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; rotating Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
If you are passionate about serving your community and believe excellent member experience is the backbone of an organization, keep reading to learn more about our Member Service Center Specialist position. Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union serves over 11,000 members in the Omaha Metro area.
The Role: This position is responsible for meeting the transaction and product needs of our credit union members via phone, email, live chat, or video. The Member Service Center Specialist has primary responsibility for providing personalized member focus and delivering a consistent member experience through our various contact channels. This role also identifies and serves our members by providing them information on financial well-being, trouble-shooting various subjects and recommending products or services.
What You'll Do:
- Represent the Credit Union to its members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service via email, phone, live chat, and video. Navigate multiple systems in order to perform service tasks with a high degree of accuracy. Service tasks include, but are not limited to, assisting with account inquiries, debit or credit card requests, member account maintenance needs, transfers, loan payments, mortgage inquiries, internet banking, bill pay, statement inquiries, stop payments, disputes and non-monetary transactions.
- Analyze and research complex member account discrepancies and determine method of correction. Notify appropriate internal departments of any corrections needed. Acts as liaison between members and various internal departments or external vendors to resolve member account inquiries and issues.
- Identifies Credit Union cross-sell opportunities and is accountable for meeting member needs through maintaining a strong knowledge of products and services. Regularly provides referrals to such products and services including, but not limited to: lending, deposit products, electronic banking, mortgage loans, and business banking services.
- The Member Service Center Specialist will communicate with members through various communication channels. Strong phone & video etiquette is vital for this role. The specialist must maintain adherence to all Credit Union policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements including following all procedures pertaining to Bank Security Act (BSA), USA Patriot Act, and OFAC while also demonstrating professional service skills and financial integrity.
The strongest candidates will have financial industry experience and knowledge, one to three years of experience in customer service, ability to handle complex, sensitive issues in a professional manner, and have a high level of confidentiality.
In business since 1949, Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned credit union. That means we are focused on our members. We pass along savings by paying higher dividend rates on checking and savings accounts, charging lower fees (or no fees) and provide lower interest rates for loans than banks.
We are local, friendly, and genuinely care about the community. Our unique culture and service philosophy is based on our core values: Respect, Integrity, Passion, Service, Community, and Learning. Our goal is simple: To improve the financial well-being of our members.
Mutual 1st Federal Credit Union an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM