Full Job Description
Req ID: 57898
Job Family: Contact Center
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
A Reservation Agent within our Hospitality unit takes inbound calls for a dedicated hotel or multiple properties. This role serves the first point of contact for online shoppers and travel agents, when looking to select their accommodations. We strive to provide the guest with the best experience from the first phone call.
What does a Customer Service Reservation Agent do?
- Assist our guest and travel agents with their vacation needs via inbound calls
- Provide recommendations on suitable options while confirming reservations at our collection of internationally distinguished hotels
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resorts’ amenities, services, and policies
- Aid guests with any special requests for their stay such as dinner reservations, airport transfers, city tours, etc
- Monthly Recognition & Incentives for Top Performers
- Health Benefits start on Day One
- Paid Training
- 5 weeks PTO
- Located 5 minutes from UCF Main Campus
- 1+ years of related experience preferred
- Must be able to work Saturday and/or Sunday (Increased pay rate for afternoon shifts)
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent required
- Passion to provide a great customer experience
This position pays a base of $13 hourly – increased pay rate for afternoon and evening shifts. Great bonus potential!
We have opportunities available for part time and full time in Orlando, Florida. Also looking for Bilingual in Spanish (Hrly $14.00) and Portuguese (Hrly $15.50)
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM