Location: DeKalb, IL, USA
Requisition Number: 4716
Position Title: Student - School to Work
Is your Career Salon ready? Our Student to Work program bridges the gap from new school grad to Fabulous Career!
Our Student to Work program offers:
- A 30-Day mentorship and time for observation
- New hire orientation classes Observing styling, color techniques, and practice on mannequins
- Enhance your clipper cutting and fading skills with our advanced classes
- Other on-the-job training, guidance, and feedback
- The opportunity to get to know your Salon Team
If you are a Future Professional that just graduated and are waiting to take your boards OR will be graduating in the next 30 days then we want YOU!
Community / Marketing Title: Student to Work
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles ® and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dekalb, Illinois US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage
- Monday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Tuesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Wednesday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Thursday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Friday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Saturday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sunday12:00 AM - 12:00 AM