This agreement is between you the [“User” or “you”] and PBBBESTBUY LLC a limited liability company that operates the Angeles’s E-commerce Marketplace (Collectively, “ANGELSS MARKETPLACE”, “we”, “our” and “us”.)
Therefore, the use of www.AngelsMarketplace.com and its related Mobile App, (“IOS and Android”), (collectively, “the website or site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. ANGELS MARKETPLACE reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to the user. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions can be reviewed by clicking on the ‘Terms of service’ hypertext link located at the bottom of our webpages.
You will use this site in a manner consistent with any, and all, applicable laws, legislation, rules and regulations. If you violate any restrictions in these terms, you agree to indemnify ANGELS MARKETPLACE for any losses, costs or damages, including reasonable legal fees, incurred by ANGELS MARKETPLACE in relation to, or arising out of, such a breach.
- ABOUT ANGELS MARKETPLACE
PBBBESTBUY is the world's largest online platform that helps to fulfil diverse user’s needs. Whether you are looking to advertise products/services, sell or buy item online. Or looking for online forums or blogs that are related to your interests, we are here to provide you with utmost satisfaction and support to all your needs
www.angelsmarketplace.com features an online marketplace designed to facilitate online buying and selling products through their website and mobile application for both Android and iPhone users. The marketplace aims to offer zealous entrepreneurs that desire online success the opportunity to take advantage of its delivery network, digital marketing expertise and large customer’s base to grow their businesses.
ANGELS MARKETPLACE is the largest online marketplace that allows vendors, sellers alike to open up shops and market their products and services
ANGELS MARKETPLACE is huge on Electronics, cars, Fashion, collectibles, tools, beauty products and more so offering top brands, low prices and free shipping on Qualifying items.
ANGELS MARKETPLACE is the world's leading deals center on the web
"These general terms and conditions (the "Conditions") apply to:
(a) The use of any information, pictures, documents and/or other services offered by ANGELS MARKETPLACE via (our “Website”);
(b) The ordering, shipping and delivery of various products purchased from the site.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may provide links to external Internet sites. ANGELS MARKETPLACE hereby declares explicitly that it has no influence on the layout or content of the linked pages and dissociates itself expressly from all contents of all linked pages of third parties. ANGELS MARKETPLACE shall not be liable for the use or content of Internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it. Our privacy and cookie notice do not apply to any collection and processing of your personal data on or through such external sites.
- INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
The information on the Website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Even though ANGELS MARKETPLACE has composed its Website with care, the information, texts, documents, graphics, and/or other services/information on it may contain errors or be otherwise incorrect or incomplete. ANGELS MARKETPLACE does not guarantee that the Website and/or the information is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or information is correct, up to date and accurate.
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, ANGELS MARKETPLACE shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or inability to use of the Website, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of such information or the Website, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of ANGELS MARKETPLACE.
ANGELS MARKETPLACE shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with this Website, including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All brand names, logo, product names and titles used on the Website are trademarks or trade names of ANGELS MARKETPLACE or third party trade mark or trade name holders. You are not allowed to use or reproduce any such trademarks, logo or trade names as this may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
The rights in the Website design, texts, documents, movies, music and/or other services and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source codes, software and all other material on this Website are owned by or licensed to ANGELS MARKETPLACE and/or its suppliers and subcontractors.\
You are only allowed to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Website to the extent this is necessary for the purpose of subscribing to any service with us, or for using the Website as a shopping resource. You are not allowed to make any other use of the information and materials on this Website, including reproduction for purposes other than the one mentioned above, modification, distribution or republication. Should you wish to use materials or information from this Website, you need our prior written approval to do so.
- DATA PRIVACY
- UNSOLICITED IDEAS
In the event you post unsolicited ideas and/or materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise (Materials) on this Website or send these to ANGELS MARKETPLACE by e-mail or otherwise, you grant us an irrevocable, free of charge non-exclusive and worldwide right to use, copy, adapt, modify, publish and/or commercially exploit such Materials to the fullest extent in whatever form and via all media known and to date unknown for the duration of the intellectual property rights in the Materials and we shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect of such Materials.
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you hereby indemnify and hold ANGELS MARKETPLACE harmless from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, suffered, incurred or sustained by us as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the Materials infringing the (intellectual property) rights of any third party or otherwise being unlawful towards a third party.
You can access the site either as a guest or by registering an account with us. You will be required to create an account with us (“Account”) either as a vendor or buyer, and you may be subject to additional contractual terms and conditions applicable to such Services (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms will be accessible to you on the Website or presented to you as Additional Terms when you sign up for or access such Services. Any such Additional Terms shall be incorporated into and form a part of these Terms. Your Account is for your individual, personal use only, and you may not authorize others to use your Account for any purpose. In creating your Account, you certify that all information you provide is complete and accurate. You agree to update your information when required or requested, and you further agree not to use another person’s account without permission. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to, your Account and password, and you agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. You agree to contact our customer service department immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account or any violation of these Terms by others of which you are aware. You agree that we shall have no liability for any losses, damages, liabilities or expenses you may incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for any such unauthorized use. We reserve the right to create accounts for quality control and administrative purposes. Such accounts may be publicly viewable.
- PAYMENT, PRICING & SHIPPING
(a) Payment and billing information.
Payments for the purchase of any product can be done with the use of PayPal, & Credit cards. By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for all charges you incur for the purchase of any Subscriptions or other Products (including any applicable taxes and other charges) (each such purchase, an “Order”). You are responsible for, and agree to pay, all such charges. If we or our third party payment processor cannot obtain authorization for charges to your payment method or if any amounts you authorize us to charge to your payment method are reversed or charged back for any reason, we may, at our option, in addition to any other remedies: cancel or suspend any undelivered portion of your Orders, make second and/or subsequent attempts to charge your payment method, and/or use any other lawful means to collect payment on any outstanding amounts due to us. You will remain responsible to pay all applicable charges for all Orders. You agree to provide and keep current a valid payment method. However, your failure to do so shall not constitute cancellation of any Order. In the event you want to change or update payment information associated with your ANGELS MARKETPLACE account, you can do so at any time by logging into your account and editing your payment information.
(b) Pricing and availability.
All prices shown via the Services are in United States Dollars. Any applicable taxes and other charges, if any, are additional. We reserve the right to change our Subscription and other Product offerings, and to adjust prices as we may determine in our sole discretion, at any time and without notice; provided, however, that if we change the amounts or other charges associated with your then-current Subscription(s), we will provide advance notice of such changes via one of the means described in this terms and conditions. We will not, however, be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes prior to such changes becoming effective. The shipment of Products to you after our delivery of such notice will confirm your acceptance of such changes, unless you cancel your subscription(s) in accordance with the cancellation policy set forth in these terms.
We will collect applicable sales tax on Products shipped to the states for which we determine we have a duty to collect sales tax. If an item is subject to sales tax, you agree that the amount of taxes shown at checkout may be adjusted. Several factors may cause this, such as variances between processor programs and changes in tax rates.
You are responsible for inspecting all Products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery. You should always inspect your delivery to confirm that they arrive in a good condition and in the design that you have provided us to build for you.
Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week via our website: www.angelsmarketplace.com. You will be notified via your registered email when your order is about to be shipped to you, along with tracking information. There will be no other contact to you unless it is initiated by the customer.
- PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- YOUR TOTAL PRICE
The total price specified in the final checkout screen includes tax and shipping costs. This price will be recorded in the Order Confirmation. If paying by credit card, the total amount for your entire order will be reflected on your bank statement.
- PRICE CHANGES
The prices of the products will be as displayed on the Website. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
As a rule, delivery time is 2 to 5 working days after shipping the order.
If the delivered products have obvious material or production defects, including damage caused by transport, please notify us of such defects immediately by email or phone. Not doing so will not affect your legal rights.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ANGELS MARKETPLACE, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “ANGELS MARKETPLACE Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged ANGELS MARKETPLACE Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses) and costs (including, without limitation, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance), of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmeasured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) your use or misuse of the Sites, Content or Products, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your violation of these Terms, (d) your violation of the rights of another, (e) any third party’s use or misuse of the Sites or Products provided to you and (f) any User Content you create, post, share or store on or through the Sites or our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms. You agree to promptly notify ANGELS MARKETPLACE of any third-party Claims and cooperate with the ANGELS MARKETPLACE Parties in defending such Claims. You further agree that the ANGELS MARKETPLACE Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third-party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and ANGELS MARKETPLACE.
Your access to and use of the Services and content provided on www.angelsmarketplace.com are at YOUR OWN RISK. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, (ANGELS MARKETPLACE ENTITIES are ANGELS MARKETPLACE founders, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and partners) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ANGELS MARKETPLACE make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from ANGELS MARKETPLACE or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the ANGELS MARKETPLACE is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by ANGELS MARKETPLACE of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
We reserve the right to change any and all Content and to modify, suspend or stop providing access to the Sites (or any features or functionality of the Sites) and the Products at any time without notice and without obligation or liability to you. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, and vendor or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the disclaimers in this Section may not apply to you.
If ANGELS MARKETPLACE decides to change these general terms and conditions, we will post the changed terms and conditions on the Website. You are advised to regularly check whether they have changed. Existing contracts will not be affected by such changes.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This general terms and conditions in relation to the use of www.angelsmarketplace.com is hereby governed by, and constructed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Arizona, US. The competent courts in Arizona US, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between you and ANGELS MARKETPLACE.
RULES APPLICABLE TO VENDORS
LISTING, SALE AND DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
- By exhibiting and listing any Product on the Website or Application, you hereby agree to make an “Offer to sell” of your Product to the users of the Website or Application. Further, if such offer is accepted by any user, the same shall be binding upon you.
- The product shall be authenticated in nature in terms of brand name, specifications, images and costing of the product. The description of the product shall be done by the way of text descriptions, images or videos.
- The Vendor hereby agrees that the product description shall not be misleading in nature, if contrary, the Vendor shall refund and permit us to refund any amounts to the buyer.
- The Vendor hereby agrees that the Consent has been obtained for exhibiting or listing the product on the Website or Application. Further, we would not be liable for claims of any manner, whatsoever, if being raised by the third party pertaining to exhibiting or listing of the Product.
- The Vendor shall be solely responsible for updating the availability of the products on the website or application.
- The Vendor shall ensure that the products are timely dispatched and delivered to the user.
- The Vendor also agrees not to exhibit, advertise or list all the illegal products on the website or application. Further, if we find any such products, we shall have all the legal remedies under the applicable laws and this Agreement.
- Vendor’s may be charged a listing fee in accordance with ANGELS MARKETPLACE’s prevailing listing fees’ rules and charges. You acknowledge and agree that:
- ANGELS MARKETPLACE does not represent or warrant that any ANGELS MARKETPLACE Fees paid or payable will lead to a like, offer, chat and by extension, sale;
- There will be no refunds in the event that: (i) your Account is suspended or terminated due to a breach of these Terms; and/or (ii) any Content has been removed in accordance with these Terms; and;
- Each listing, free or paid expires after 30 days.
VENDORS ACCEPTABLE USE
In addition to the other requirements within these Terms of Service, this section describes specific rules that apply to your use of the Service (the “Rules of Acceptable Use”).
You must make sure the email address you provide in your Account details remains active and is checked by you on a regular basis.
You are responsible for all taxes (including any associated penalties, fines, charges and late payment interest) relating to your sales of items through our Service. You must comply with all applicable laws in relation to such taxes and shall promptly provide us with any information we require to verify such compliance. To the extent possible under applicable law, you shall reimburse us on demand any costs we incur as a result of your failure to comply with this clause.
When using the Service, you must not:
- Create more than one Account on the Service (however, you may connect all your social networks or other services accounts, that we support, to your Account on the Service) unless we agree otherwise.
- Give any false or misleading information in your Account details.
- Permit another person to use the service under your name or on your behalf unless you are a business and such person is authorised by you.
- Use the service if we have suspended or banned you from using it.
- Send Junk, spam or repetitive messages.
- Engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct including selling any fake or counterfeit items or any item that otherwise beaches another person’s rights, and must comply with applicable legal requirements relating to the sale or purchase of Sale Items (including but not limited to import and export rules and illegal products, the listing of any age restrictions, distance selling and cooling off rights which may apply to a Sale Item where the seller is a business).
- Modify, interfere, intercept, disrupt or hack the Service.
- Misuse the Service by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which would harm the Service or any user of the Service’s own equipment.
- Collect any data from the Service other than in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- Submit or contribute any User Content (including comments and descriptions relating to Sale Items) that contains unlawful content, nudity or violence, is abusive, bullying, threatening, harassing, obscene, misleading, untrue, offensive, defamatory, derogatory or uses bad or rude language, as ANGELS MARKETPLACE may decide in its absolute discretion.
- Unfairly or unlawfully interfere or manipulate any ratings system or user feedback system.
- Submit or contribute any User Content without the permission of the content owner, or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties (which includes using hashtags for protected brands, in connection with your listing, that are irrelevant to such listing).
- Offer to sell or buy any of the items we listed as prohibited - items - ANGELS MARKETPLACE has a zero-tolerance policy on using the Service to promote, advertise or sell drugs, drug paraphernalia, tobacco and/or tobacco paraphernalia or related products.
- Purchase or sell a Sale Item by making direct arrangements with the buyer or the seller to use a payment method other than PayPal or any relevant credit or debit cards (if applicable) available through the Service.
- Take any action which is deliberately designed to circumvent, reduce or manipulate the Commission due to us.
- Submit or contribute any information or commentary about another person without that person’s permission, or post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- Mine data, screen scrape or crawl any part of the Service.
- Failure to comply with the Rules of Acceptable Use constitutes a serious breach of these Terms of Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions (with or without notice, and entirely at our discretion):
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content (including the removal of Sale Items listed on the Service);
• issuing of a warning to you;
• legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
• We may investigate any suspected breach of the Rules of Acceptable Use. During such investigation we may temporarily withdraw your right to use our Service or remove User Content (including the removal of Sale Items listed on the Service) without notice to you.
AFFILIATED BUSINESSES WE DO NOT CONTROL
We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace Vendors, these businesses operate stores at ANGELS MARKETPLACE or sell offerings to you at ANGELS MARKETPLACE. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. When a third party is involved in your transactions, we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We employ companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Viz. fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. The Vendors would be provided access to personal information needed to perform their functions, which they shall not use for any other purposes without our explicit consent.
Vendors must not use a slower shipping service than the one selected by the buyer including any additional fees for handling and processing when shipping. Buyers pay for shipping as advertised by the vendor
Shipping shall be through USPS UPS FedEx DHL and or pickup from the vendor store address. Any Item or product returned shipping shall be paid by the buyer. Shipping duration shall vary from zip code and buyers choice of shipments. If delivery fails as a result of buyer’s culpability, the buyer shall pay for a second shipping cost
ANGELS MARKETPLACE have all shipping options from tracked international shipping to pick up from the vendor’s address where the item is located.\
Sellers shall pay the exact same fees on shipping on the metrics based on location, flat rate, express, overnight standard, etc.
ANGELS MARKETPLACE gives you a total rest of mind shopping